Addysg Oedolion Cymru | Adult Learning Wales and its potential
As the all-Wales provider of Adult Learning and a body recognised by Estyn for its high-quality, Addysg Oedolion Cymru | Adult Learning can lead a co-ordinated approach and facilitate the integration of learning across differing policy portfolios.
We have a long history of developing local and regional partnerships, working effectively with others including Local Education Authorities, Further Education Colleges and Universities. At a national level, we collaborate with Wales TUC Cymru, The Community Housing Cymru Group, Community Rehabilitation Company Wales and Youth Services across the nation. We deliver:
- Adult Learning programmes which enable adults to develop transferable skills, enhance employability and improve career prospects, and contribute to economic development
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) provision for adults to participate in their communities, to encourage community cohesion and improve access to labour market opportunities through improved English language skills
- Welsh medium Adult Learning, including ‘bilingual customer care’ and ‘language and cultural awareness’
- opportunities which provide a second chance for parents to learn – developing role models for their children, helping to raise educational standards and addressing under-achievement, especially in areas of deprivation
- support for adults to progress to Further and Higher Education – widening participation in our universities and supporting the development of higher level skills for economic regeneration.
Donate and support our vision for adult learning in Wales!
Every year Addysg Oedolion Cymru | Adult Learning Wales gratefully receives many Individual donations from members and supporters. This aids our work and helps extend our reach to all adults across Wales.
Help Increase Your Support
If you pay any amount of income tax and/or capital gains tax at least equal to the tax that the charity reclaims on your donations in the tax year (currently 28p for each £1 you give i.e. tax rate 22%) you can help increase your support. If you are interested you will need to complete section [B] below. - Gift Aid Declaration. This scheme allows Gift Aid to apply to any amount of donations and one off payments.
- You can cancel this declaration any time by telling us.
- If in the future your circumstances change and you no longer pay tax on your income and capital gains equal to the tax that the charity reclaims (explained above), you can cancel your declaration.
- If you pay tax at the higher rate you can claim further tax relief in your Self-Assessment tax return.
- If you are unsure whether your donations qualify for Gift Aid tax relief ask talk to us - 03300 580845
Donating By Standing Order
If you would like to make a regular contribution to Addysg Oedolion Cymru | Adult Learning Wales on an annual basis, you can complete section [C] - Standing Order. You are able to complete this section whether or not section [B] applies to you. You are able to cancel this at any time.